Sunday, August 14, 2016

Aziamendi 88, Mandarin Oriental KL

When I was going through my Photo folder, I came across these photos from our Aziamendi 88 meal last year at their pop-up restaurant in Mandarin Oriental KL. Even though they were purportedly a 3 Michelin-star pop up, the overall dining experience was underwhelming. We had the 5-course lunch (RM198) and out of the five dishes, we only enjoyed one of them. However, I am sharing the photos of the dishes here for memories sake (and the photos turned out pretty nicely).

Truffled Egg


The Garden




Grilled Tuna, Fried Eggs, Marmitako, and Flowers




Lamb Shoulder, Pesto, Parmesan, and Pine Nuts




Dulcey Chocolate and Peanut, Salted Caramel Ice Cream





If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or Dayre for daily updates. Thanks :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! These are just too pretty! It's fine to me if I will just look at these beautiful creations all day!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...