Friday, June 16, 2017

Kids Craft: How to Make a Cute and Easy Bookmark

This is one of the crafts that Baby C loves making in her free time... it's a cute bookmark which only takes minutes to make. Sometimes she would make one and leave it on my desk as a surprise. She asked me to take a video of her making it to share with my Instagram and blog readers. Thanks sweetie.

A easy, quick-to-make bookmark.. get crafting, kids!

What you need: Paper, scissors, and pen. Please view video for instructions.






If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or Dayre for daily updates. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...